IAYT Certified Therapist
E-RYT 500 Yoga Teacher
Board Certified & Licensed Massage Therapist, Reflexologist, Karuna Reiki Master, Aromatherapist
East Coast Yoga Therapy
Phone: (276) 340-9621
Sheila Hubbard, founder of Just Breathe Yoga and Bodywork, has been striving to promote health and healing in Henry County since 1998. She is a Board Certified Massage Therapist, and she holds a Virginina State License in Massage Therapy. She has also studied Neuromuscular Therapy and is certified in Bowen Therapy, is a Clinical Aromatherapist and is a Reflexologist. She also studied under the lineage of William Rand, a practitioner of Bodytalk, developed by Dr. John Veltheim and completed a certification in Thai Yoga Massage with Ariela Grodner. Currently, she continues her studies in Myofascial Release Therapy with John Barnes. Sheila utilizes many modalities to tailor every session to her clients' specific needs. She became a Registered Yoga Teacher through Yoga Alliance, studying with Terry Brown. Sheila has taught Massage and Yoga at Patrick Henry Community College and has offered many workshops and training at Just Breathe.
Sheila believes there is a yoga class for everyone and is devoted to serving the community through healing.
Sheila's studies began in 2004, though she had practiced before. She has studied with many revered in the yoga community...
- Terry Brown, Triad Yoga Institute
- Aadil Palkhivala, Studied under B.K.S. Iyengar
- Baxter Bell, Yoga for Healthy Aging
- Elise Browning Miller, Scoliosis specialist
- Bryan Legere, Co-creator of the Great Yoga Wall and Iyengar trained
- Bo Forbes, Clinical psychologist and Yoga Therapist
- Judith Lasater, Restorative specialist and Iyengar teacher
- JJ Gromley, Holistic Healthcare Coach and Yoga Therapist
- Tias Little, Prajna Yoga
- Tiina Veer, Founder of Yoga for Round Bodies
- Theresa Murphy, One of Tiias Little's senior instructors of Prajna Yoga and Nicholai Bachman
Licensed Massage Therapist
Phone: (276) 224-5264
Donna has a passion for helping others feel better and prides herself on client focused care. Her mission is to provide therapeutic massage with professionalism and competence in an effort to cultivate wellness for both client and self. She is a 2022 graduate of the Massage Therapy program at Patrick & Henry Community College and is dedicated to help you destress and feel better.